Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Beginning

Hello World! Welcome to TaMz-Tips.blogspot.com !
     Welcome To My official blog, in this blog, i'll share you about anything i share here, to begin this, i say "Bismillahhirrohmanirrohim" and " Assalamualaikum warohmatullahi wabarokaatuh ",
     My full name is Pratama Agung Sumirat. I'm born in Tangerang, 27th December 1994. I'm live in Jalan Raya PLP Curug, no 28 RT 002/ 02  Desa Sukabakti kecamatan Curug, Tangerang, Banten, 15810.
     I have unique life which in my life is had a happy, sad, tear's, laughing, etc which is i can't forget it, my 1st school is TK Al-Husna, SD Negeri 1 Cururg Kulon, MTs  Al- Husna YPIHN Curug, and now is SMK Negeri 1 Tangerang the school which I still occupy even get into my new school, which meant I was tenth grade.
   My hobby is that as you probably know that is blogging, use the internet, graphic design, Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Facebook, Twitter, KasKus, 3D Max, Computing, and others that I can not mentioned, forgive me =_=V
    Hmmm, maybe that's all the opening words from me, sorry if there is a shortage, thanks for visiting, and enjoy all the show ..!!! ^ _ ^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

PRTMZX Copyright © 2011 Community is Designed by Bie Blogger Template